Monday, May 14, 2007

another miracle from God

Today was my very first day for Summer. I'm currently taking College Algebra and was answering some problems when I felt like I was being told to check out our Philo 200 professor's website and check out if he has already released our grades. so I went to

http://www.bhsu.edu/artssciences/asfaculty/cfollette/phil200.htm

and checked out my grade.

Just imagine my surprise when I saw that I, represented by my chosen number ****, got a really good grade on our Final Exam!! Yes, and hanggang ngayon, di pa rin ako makahinga sa tuwa. I was crying silently and thanking God for such a miracle--although napapaisip din ako na baka natypo error si sir. I pray to God na hindi nga. I found the final exam soooo difficult na feeling ko e swerte nako sa C.

As I kissed my mom last night, ngumiti siya and I went up to my room and cried. Alam ko kasi na nadisappoint ko na naman sila. Wala na, mababa na naman ang grade ko. Ang bigat sa loob, parang diko kaya. Tapos na guilty pa ako kasi binilhan pa ako ng damit when we went shopping kahapon. I feel so unworthy. Feeling ko, sana ginawa nalang nila akong tagabitbit. Magdadalawang linggo na akong ganito ka-down. Para akong sinasakal.

When I saw my grade, I was so happy na feeling ko tinangay na ng hangin ang mga problema ko. I was so thankful to God. Lahat ng ito naging posible dahil sa Kanya.

Naalala ko tuloy yung Post-It note na nakadikit sa may study table ko.

Trust in the Lord
Have faith, do not despair
Trust in the Lord.

P.S. God, I will do na what I have promised.