Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Updates and acknowledgements

I left this blog with an entry which gave an impression that I was hurt. Truth is, I was a little sad, but I got over it in like a day or two. He is a good guy and he deserves to get whatever (or whoever) he wants.

Anyway, moving on to school stuff...

The last semester did not end as well as I would have wanted and it took me days to recover from it. On the positive side, I managed to achieve my goal and I will FINALLY be a senior this Fall. Can you believe it? Now I know this is late, but I would like to acknowledge the following for helping me get through the last semester.
  • Mon ♥ for not breaking my heart :)
  • Colbie Caillat for the songs I listened to while driving
  • The Script also for the songs I listened to while driving
  • Nutella sandwich for keeping me awake and happy XD
  • Ben Barnes for all his gorgeousness ;)
  • Lee Min Ho also for his gorgeousness :D
  • the first Glee album for the songs that kept me sane
  • Silvestri for our NCLEX reviewer
  • the publisher of the Cat Naps calendar
(do I even need to state a reason?)
  • Post for Honey Bunches of Oats and General Mills for Cheerios (for the late-night snacks)
  • Sue Sylvester for Vogue ;)
  • the nurses who told me that "I can do it"
  • the patients who wished me luck and blessings on my career (I always get teary-eyed whenever they say such things :} )
  • friends who were there to listen
  • that person who gave me encouragement at times when I need it the most
and lastly,
  • to mom, for waking up at 4 or 5 in the morning to prepare my lunch and staying up until 11 in the evening just to wait for me to come home, and dad, for working to provide food on the table and for giving me his Salonpas and Vicks to help alleviate my shoulder pain XD
I thank God for the last semester. I hope His guidance would help me get through nursing school.

* * *

UPDATES
  • I saw someone who looks A LOT like Mon this morning...except that he's blond. I was screaming "Iz Monmon! Iz Monmon!" inside my head. lol
  • I'm almost halfway through my nursing externship. It is FUUUUUUUUUUUN!!! My nurse preceptor is super amazing. She went through engineering school (my second choice of career) before becoming an RN. How cool is that.
Well I think that's it. It's 2 am and I still have to go to a meeting tomorrow. Hope to post another entry soon! Vavush!