Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fool again

I have been feeling sick ever since I got a couple of teeth filled. I think it's the numbing medication. :/ I felt so dizzy on the night of my dentist appointment that I had to leave really early during my externship shift. Everything got worse after the extraction of my wisdom teeth. I was sick for about a week, and I went to our externship lunch feeling all woozy and shivering. I had to take some antibiotics and tons of Ibuprofen to get myself out of the bed. I am SO happy to be feeling well again. I can't wait to enjoy the rest of the summer. :)

I'm definitely not looking forward to the next semester. I can't believe I'm going to be a senior student soon! I think we're going to get those "Senior Student" badges to wear with our scrubs. Yay badges! lol
* * *

Psych's 5th season opened 3 weeks ago and no one told me? What is wrong with this world? :o

I will start the marathon tomorrow. I miss my Lassie love. ♥