Sunday, August 15, 2010

Limestone

I spent the whole Wednesday hanging out with Laura and Chris. So, while they were together strolling, kissing, having petty arguments, and cuddling, I can't help but think: "I want someone to stroll, have petty arguments, and cuddle with too!" LOL (notice how I left kissing out).

Truth is, I really miss the feeling of liking a guy (fangirl-ing over BB and Danlabs does not count, k?). There was a set of elevators in Windcave which looks very similar to that of Mount Samat's, which of course made me remember that particular event that happened on February 10, 2001. I was actually thinking of Mon the whole time we're on the road. My diary hasn't been updated in 2 years, and the last entry was nothing more than a quick note about Bleykidoodliekins. My heart hasn't done a wild somersault in years. Maybe that's why it has now turned into stone. :(

Anywayyy, it was a super fun day and I'm really happy for the both of them. Sana ako din, pero hindi muna ngayon Lord, di pa ako ready. Crush lang muna ngayon ang wish ko. ;)


So I say a little prayer
And hope my dreams will take me there
Where the skies are blue
To see you once again, my love

Overseas from coast to coast

To find the place I love the most
Where the fields are green
To see you once again, my love