Tuesday, February 19, 2008

RARR Day

Some random freak stole my PARKING PERMIT. I know it doesn't make sense, but I'm 100% positive that permit was just there, hanging on the rearview mirror the last time I used the car--and I was the last one who used it.

This morning, I was backing up when mom called my attention and asked where the permit was. I frantically searched the seats and the corners of the dashboard, thinking it might've fallen off or something, but it wasn't there. So I came to the conclusion that it was stolen.

Sheesh. Who on earth would steal a parking permit? Unless he/she is an SDSMT student, he/she won't have any use for it.

Anyway, I reported the incident to the Parking Office and they gave me two days to find the permit and if I didn't have any luck, I have to come back and pay the replacement fee. :P

Luckily, they're not giving parking tickets this week for violators so I can park virtually anywhere I like. :D

We isolated some microorganisms for our Microbiology and ate some M&M's for our Physiology classes today. Wayne forgot to get cow eyes for our dissection. SAYANG. :P

I miss having Lab classes with B. :(

* * *

I started reading Mitch Albom's For One More Day a while ago in the library. If I didn't have any exams for tomorrow, I would have finished it today. :P But anyway, here's a picture that reminds me of the story.


Humorous Pictures
Want more? Go here!


* * *
In other news, my husband Daniel Radcliffe was seen with my amiga (LOL) Emma Watson last Thursday (Valentine's Day).

:|

...

...

...


NnNnNnNoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO!!!!!!!!

Sad. :(