Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tralaloo

This summer, I'm planning to:
  1. get a job
  2. get some summer classes
  3. LOSE WEIGHT

Darn my grindylows. I was cleaning my closet last Thursday when I found several pairs of pants which I set aside about a year ago because they don't fit me anymore. I took one out of the bag and checked out the tag. It was a pair of Gap jeans and I nearly fell off my chair when I saw the size: 6. I checked out Gap's website and found out that size 6 is equivalent to a 27 inch waistline (tall). I remember wearing that particular pair and if I remember it correctly, it was a little loose pa nga.

Oh. my. gulaman.

I didn't know I lost 2 inches of my waist when I was still in Baguio. Some of my friends and high school teachers noticed that I did lose some weight (it was the first time we visited LS after graduation) but I didn't really care back then. I was too busy begging June to make that crazy horror movie sound again. LOL.

I didn't realize how much I've grown (horizontally XD) until I compared my old and new pictures
.
Oh well. This is what happens when you don't have a life. Haha. Wateburr. At least I got rid of my zits na.

* * *

3 down, 3 to go. I'm glad I'm done with my 3 lab exams. I just hope the results would be okay or else,


* * *

Some Filipino filed a case against Pope Benedict XVI. Wattalayp. If his accusations were proven reasonable, then it means I could file a case against my former teacher who forced us to attend a "seminar" while he/she did everything to stop us from attending a Rosary Meeting.

* * *

I read Bob Ong's ABNKKBSNPLAko for the nth time.

Ang tinapay ay lasang sapal.
May amag ang pansit-luglog.
Ibig kong kumain ng sisiw.
Ikaw at ako ay kakain sa araw-araw.
Mahabag ka sa batang binugbog.
May ulol na aso sa daan.
Ang halik ni Hudas ay masama.

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Oh jeez. It never fails.

* * *

I love Harris Arden. =}

* * *



Hotter than JalapeƱo

* * *

I hope I got a decent grade for my 4th Microbiology exam.

* * *

I posted this on TSU-LS's Friendster Group in response to Sr. Dungo's question:

What do you remember most about TSU-LS?
  • Yung mga pagpa-power trip namin ni June na pinagtatawanan namin yung patellar reflex at yung pagkanta namin ng "Black Black Heart" tuwing Algebra.
  • Yung ilang beses kong pag-"dive" sa pavement at sa mga halaman. Haha! Kawawang semento.
  • Yung McDo days na pinagiipunan ko pa. Pag walang pera, Sundae cone lang ang kaya kong orderin.
  • Yung Saturday "meetings" na madalas nauuwi sa lakwatsa.
  • Yung pagkabaliw ko sa Harry Potter na nagdrowing pa ako ng lightning scar sa noo ko.
  • Mga pamatay na impersonations ni June.
  • Yung T.L.E. lessons namin a.k.a. recess.
  • Yung paghabol sa bus na kung saan nasabit pa si Jewilyn.
  • Yung mga kambing na kumakain ng malutong na dahon.
  • Yung mabahong bunga ng puno na nalalaglag.
  • Yung lagi akong naiipit sa bintana.
  • Sina Marshie at Mallow.
  • Yung mga bansag sa akin. HAHAHA!
  • Mga murang pagkain.
  • Everything that has to do with Math (Algebra, Trigonometry, CHEMISTRY, Calculus). Late reaction yung utak ko, ngayon ko lang sila naintindihan.
  • Yung mga contests na sinasalihan namin tuwing lunch.
  • Isa pang sobrang kabaliwan ko sa Westlife na ginawan ko pa ng wedding invitation. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ulit.
  • Yung frog dissection na kung saan wala ng lahat yung internal organs e buhay pa yung palaka.
  • Yung pagquiz namin sa dahon ng bougainvillea courtesy of Sr. Dungo.
I miss those times very much, I dream of them every night.

* * *

P.S. I still believe in God. :)