Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's great to have you back.

I was cleaning my closet and cabinets this morning when I found my old PDA. I have no idea what's wrong with it, but all I can see is a white screen when I turn it on. It's virtually useless so I decided to list it on eBay where people who know what to do can take care of the problem.

This PDA holds a lot of memories since it is perhaps the most "hi-tech" gadget I have. XD Plus, it helped me get through the lot of homework and projects I had back in Summer 2007.

The screen malfunctioned because of my stupidity, trying to force the bubbles out of a cheap screen protector. =p

Anyway, as much as I wanted to keep it for its sentimental value, I already bought another one similar to it and I did need to get some of the clutter out and selling is the best option I can think of to get rid of this.

This afternoon, I thought since I'm about to sell it, maybe I could do one last peek inside and maybe I can find a way to fix it.

Fortunately, with the help of some toilet paper (HA!) I managed to lodge between the screen and the motherboard, I finally got it to work. Of course, it was not the most sensible thing to do and I do not know if this would not last (although I hope it would)--but the thing is, I got it back. :D

So it turned from this:


Photobucket

To this:



O diba, ang saya.